3.08.2007

Busted


Do you ever see someone doing something sort of fun and you can't decide if you want to take that picture and risk being found out or not take the picture and be safe from fleeting embarassment? Yes. Well. I decided I was going to be as sly and discreet as possible and take this picture of the kite flyer on the beach at Canet Sud. I thought I was doing really well about keeping my operations covert. The sun was really bright in my eyes when I took the picture and I was not sure I got the kite in the photo, so when I got home I looked at the photo to see if I had indeed captured the kite or not. Well, not only did I get the kite, but I also got the guy, staring straight at me taking the picture. I'm soooo cool.

1 Comments:

At 3/9/07, 3:45 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Don't worry, I took a photo of him to...after he had already caught you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home