3.20.2007

Hauling My Junk Home

Well, this time next week I will be in the US! That's a hard thing to wrap my head around since I have not been there for over 6 months. I'm looking forward to going home, but I am not looking forward to packing my ginormous suitcase and bringing all my stuff back over the ocean. Boo.

Anyhow, the story is I have a job interview in NYC and so I needed to go to the US. I thought, rather than waste the air ticket on just an interview, I might as well stay for a while. So I am going to be staying for 2 and a half weeks... and I'm skipping 3 days of school. Does that make me a bad assistant? I don't really think so. I have not missed a single day until now, and in those three days I'll only miss 3 classes. Plus I can't get a job for next year if I don't ever go on interviews, now, can I?

While I'm in New York for this interview I think I am going to follow up on a few other things I applied for as well... I think Apple thinks I am a foreigner and am not eligible to work in the US. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why the position is still open on their website and they have not even contacted me to say they recieved my application. I applied for a SALES position in their store... you know, people who ring you up and ask you if you need help finding something? Call me crazy but I am 99.7% sure that I would ROCK at that job.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/07, 4:19 PM, Blogger sasha said...

why only .7? you would be awesome. p.s. my company would totally hire you. my boss just asked me if I knew anyone else from college who needed a job. If you get desperate, the money actually is pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home