4.26.2007

"La Vie en Oui"

That's what I'm renaming this blog when I get back to the US. It means "Life in Yes" but it's a bit of a play on words because "en Oui" sounds like "ennui" which is "boredom" in French.

This is inspired by my rubber stamp I bought yesterday that says, "oui." I've been stamping everything like crazy, and I want to scan the stamp and use it to make a new banner. The only problem is that I only have pink ink, and so I need to make a choice... either Photoshop the color so that it matches my current colors, or change my colors so that it matches my pink "oui" ink. I don't see enjoying a pink blog, so that settles that.

Somebody just turned off the electricity in our apartment building while I had cookies cooking in our microwave. I need to go restart them now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home