4.24.2007

I've Got A Job

Even though I had what seemed to be the worst job interview EVER with New York City Teaching Fellows, I was still offered a position.

I must say this is quite some relief because, well, I now have a job. However, these past few weeks have left me significantly less excited about the position than I originally was. I've since found several other very cool schools that I would very much like to be teaching at, so we shall see. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited about the fellowship program, but I'm just not so sure anymore.

I have three weeks to decide. If I don't have any other job offers by then, I will for sure be in New York starting this summer.

3 Comments:

At 4/24/07, 2:38 PM, Blogger sasha said...

congrats! where else are you looking?

 
At 4/25/07, 1:26 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats on the job... but now who am I supposed to be a moocher with?

 
At 4/26/07, 4:32 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

I'm also looking into teaching at various private high schools. Carney, Sandoe & Associates is, for anyone who wants to teach, the best thing EVER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home