12.15.2006

Rain

Today it was raining, and when it rains we LITERALLY don't leave the house unless work or school makes us. Or unless we need to get pre-made pizza. So it's work, school, or pizza that will lure us out and that's it!

I went to get pizza today and am looking forward to making it.

When I was not out buying pizza, I was at home listening to music. We also kept the TV on for most of the day, and I saw so many French commercials! They are fun. I also saw the Cosby show dubbed, which was also pretty entertaining.

The hard thing about watching TV in France is that you have the attention span of a 5 year old. I can't watch more than 2-5 minutes at a time! That's why, for example, when we were watching this science show about vaccinations and cells, we really missed the whole show and started talking about our high school science courses. Does anyone remember the difference between diffusion and osmosis, by the way? (We figured it out in the end.)

Right now there is a game show on the TV that reminds me very much of text-twist, the online game. I admit, I can't really be sure because I am not listening to a word they are saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home