12.09.2006

Pictures

First things first: I like to take pictures of the mountains from our driveway, in particular the Canigou. Here are the most recent pictures from the driveway:







Second, I went to Montpellier to visit my sister and we saw this building... it's pretty cool! They painted it to make it look that way. You might want to enlarge the picture and tilt your head to get a better look.



While I was there Montpellier was having a wine festival. Here is my sister after her 17th cup:



Here is Sarah's newest friend she made after tasting much wine and experiencing much merriment:



Here is Sarah replacing the lost head of the statue:



These are pictures of the park behind my sister's apartment:





Here's a picture a took of a sign on the way home from a party one night:



This is a picture of my Aunt Margie's pie that my roommates and I made to bring to our second Thanksgiving. Here Catherine is cutting the first piece:



Here is a picture of my plate at the Thanksgiving we had in our apartment... yummy!



Last of all, I went to see Lord of the Dance, live in Perpignan! I went with my roommate, who shares my lack in shame. It was awesome. Here is the poster they used to advertise all over town:



And here is a picture from the official website. I think this is pretty cool because those people in the picture are the same people we saw perform!



And now, for those brave souls who've made it this far, I shall reward you with a bonus video! My sister, doing her amazing thumb dance! That's right, folks, this has never before been televised. And for that matter, it still has not been televised.

2 Comments:

At 12/9/06, 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello from the USA. I also love LORD OF THE DANCE and have many photos at: http://community.webshots.com/user/ejflakes2
or
http://community.webshots.com/user/ejflakes
IF you have any photos/poster you can share please let me know!!! Thanks JoeJoe

 
At 12/10/06, 5:56 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Thanks for the comment. :-) I'm sorry to report that we did not take any pictures. Cameras were not allowed in the venue and even if they had been our seats, while good, were not very close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home