12.06.2006

The Jonas Brothers

If these guys had been around in high school, I probably would have been totally into their stuff. They are like the Hanson of 2006, shiny, winy, and a little more punk (if one can even describe a teeny-bopper band as semi-punkish). In fact, the only noticable difference between Hanson and the Jonas Brothers is that, "This Time Around", they nixed the whole "let's look like girls" thing... clearly they've learned something from their predecessors about what does and does not work.

I'd like to say that now that I am out of high school I am so totally, like, NOT into their music, but who would I be kidding? These guys are fun... in the "oh my gosh I'm losing brain cells but I can't be bothered to care" sort of way. It seems sort of wrong to listen to music made by kids who are literally only half my age, but somehow I think I'll get over it.

Listen to their music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home