11.21.2006

Personal Questions

My favorite way to pass the time at the end of an English lesson is to ask my students to write down one question to ask me. It can be about anything - me, my family, the US, etc.

One kid today asked me if it could be a personal question... my standard answer to this is yes, but I might not answer it. When it was his turn to ask, I braced myself for the worst.

He ended up asking me if I had a daughter! Why he was interested in that is beyond me. In the end, I answered the question. Simply put, absolutely not. ;-)

Check out Stephen Kellogg and The Sixers. They're mellow, but good. Plus I literally just found out (when I was looking for that link to their website) that they formed their group while at UMASS and performed all over Northampton when they were trying to "make it". Whoah! Don't believe me? Check out their bio. A+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home