1.19.2009

My Dad, Facebook Addict

Many people in my family have joined Facebook over the years. Of course all my cousins and "youngish" relatives are on the Facebook, as well as some of my older (but equally hip) relatives. Even my 94 year-old grandfather has an account!

I've been telling my dad forever that he should follow suit and join. It's a great networking web site for all generations, and because so many people use it, it is actually very effective. Well, all my suggestions and nagging would not persuade him. As a result, I was shocked to be friended by him the other day - my father? On the Facebook? Inconceivable.

Well, believe it, kiddos. He is indeed making the most of his Facebook experience by posting pictures, writing on walls and updating his status every hour or so. He's even using internet slang:


It seems like only yesterday when he couldn't even figure out how to attach a photo to an email. They grow up so fast, don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home