1.19.2009

A Broad Abroad

Today Brittany is journeying to a place so remote I didn't even know it existed in order to earn her masters degree. Where is this obscure location? South Africa! That's right - she's traveling half way around the world for higher education. I'm not going to lie, I'm really impressed.

Anyhow, she'll be keeping a blog detailing all of her adventures, and if you know Brittany or are curious about South Africa or just want to know if the toilets really do drain in the opposite direction down there, you should read her blog. She's a funny gal - just look at this screen shot I took from when she was practicing her blogging technique:


That face is priceless! I normally would be afraid to post this photo (bodily dismemberment is not my cup of tea), but as she's left the country I think I'll be safe.

Check out her blog, A Broad Abroad.

1 Comments:

At 1/22/09, 5:03 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Oh Megs, I love you immensely! I hope to be as proficient of a blogger as you one day! Thanks for all of the help and numerous tutorials! I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home