5.09.2007

Vermont Snow

Tonight my sister and I went over to my grandmother's house for dinner and conversation. We got to talking about cards, and my grandmother asked us if we had recieved the cards she sent us at Christmas time. Curiously, neither of us had recieved the cards she said she had sent. She started to tell us that she had found this fake snow at a pottery place called Mesa... they called it "Vermont Snow" and it came with a cute little card. We were trying to figure out what could have happened to the cards (strange that both of them would not have made it!) when my grandmother started laughing.

She said it was no small wonder she was not in some high security prison right now. Think about it... fake snow, what is essentially white powder, being sent through the postal system? No wonder it never made it to our mailboxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home