5.05.2007

New York, New York

Yesterday I trekked my jet-lagged self into New York city for two different interviews. I was thinking that since the first interview was at 10 am, even if I had to meet a few people and see the school I would still be done in time to get to another one after 3 pm.

Well, I was wrong. In the end I made it (only 5 minutes late!) but only because I had to cut the first interview a little short and rush off to my second interview.

Anyhow, the point of this message is to say that I was sad to cut the first interview a little short. If the school that I had the first interview at decides to offer me a job, I will take it. It seems to be the sort of one-of-a-kind school that you just don't turn down. :-)

1 Comments:

At 5/5/07, 11:52 AM, Blogger sasha said...

what's the school? it sounds like the interview went really well. congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home