12.16.2006

12 Hypotheticals

People seem to be re-doing the 12 Days of Christmas to reflect their personal wishlists. I thought hey, I'm bored, I don't feel like doing the rest of my Christmas Shopping, I will do this, too! So here are my 12 hypothetical and highly practical choices:

12 Lightbulbs (for our bathroom... they burn out super quickly and they are 10 euros a pop... boo.)
11 Bags of Vichy Mints
10 Voyage Bus Pass
9 Bottles of Balsamic Vinegar
8 High Tech Trash Bins with Tracking Devices
7 Prepaid Taxi Rides (for the late night parties)
6 New Movies to add into the rotation
5 French Friends (I've got to start practicing my French more)
4 International Phone Cards (That's 24 hours of talk time!)
3 Sweaters (It's getting a bit chilly here these days.)
2 Books in English (I've got to find that used English bookstore...)
1 One-way Plane Ticket back to the States (I'm loving France, but let's face it... I've got to get home sometime.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home