12.12.2009

Regreigerator

What is a regreigerator, exactly? That's just how I happened to type refrigerator on the first try. I sort of like it, so for this post I will refer to the household appliance as a regreigerator.

We threw a party back in August, and today when I opened the greige I uncovered what I'm pretty sure were the remains of what I think may have been a bean dip from said party (though honestly at this point it was hard to tell). So, I decided that it was probably a good idea to throw out some things that were probably good and dead by now, and also perhaps clean that unidentifiable brown... goop... stuff... off the bottom shelf.

After a half hour of cleaning and gagging, our regreigerator looked nice and clean! It was also shockingly empty. Take a look:


I find it funny that after all the purging we are left with dairy products almost exclusively: milk, eggnog, yogurt, and 6 different kinds of cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home