9.16.2008

Sleepless Nights

I don't think I have had more than 3 hours of sleep a night for the past week and a half. Now that I am working, this is a particularly big problem. So I decided last night to take matters into my own hands and drug myself into a coma.

Ok, not really, but I had heard that Tylenol PM did wonders. So off I went to the pharmacy to pick up some of this sleep-inducing miracle drug, and last night I took some and promptly fell asleep.

Now it says to give yourself 8 hours of sleep time, or your life is going to be miserably yawn-ee (if you will). I went to bed at 9 and had to be up at 6:30, so that was plenty of time... or so I thought!

This morning when I woke up I looked at my clock and it said 6:43. How was that possible? I checked the alarm volume (all the way up) and then I double checked the alarm had been set (check) and checked to make sure it had been set for 6:30 (check again). Since I did not wake up, I've come up with two possible conclusions - either my phone alarm malfunctioned, or I really was passed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home