6.18.2007

Facebook Paper Doll Feature

If you have not tried this out yet, I recommend you do, it's really cool. Apparently there's a new feature on Facebook which allows you to take photos of your friends (from their site) and dress them up in different outfits like a paper doll. You can save your creations and post them in new albums, email them to your friends, or (my personal favorite) put them to sound and leave a talking wall message.

Seriously, Facebook, your features are out of control. Thank goodness you don't have the paper doll feature, but it seems like every day I log in to find another new intricacy added to your site.

I remember the good old days when you filled out a few questions, threw some photos on-line, and had a good time laughing at the horrible photos of your friends. But times are a changing... today I logged on to write an entry about Shel Silverstein's "Runny Babbit" (a bood gook that is feally runny) but got distracted by a "question" alert in my inbox.

I have no idea what this business is all about, but I don't think I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home