12.19.2006

Family

My family has arrived. Yay!

My dad seemed quite disappointed today when we did not do any typical French activities. But I had say, "Au contraire, mon ami!" We so lived the life of an every day French person.

We wandered aimlessly (flâner).
We went to the grocery store.
We went out to dinner.
...

Well, I suppose that's it. But since we are in France, isn't everything we do in France by definition... French? When we did the above activities, we saw French people, so if the French people are doing the same things as us but aren't doing French activities, I don't know what to say.

2 Comments:

At 12/20/06, 12:59 PM, Blogger Enjoy_Every_Sandwich said...

Is France fun? I'm taking grade 11 French right now. I decided to comment since you don't seem to have a lot of them.

 
At 12/21/06, 4:33 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Thanks for the comment. France is indeed fun! If you find yourself looking for a job after college and you've kept up your french, this assistant program is something fun and different to look into. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home