3.07.2010

Eating Healthy!

My mother and my sister and I are going to start following the world's healthiest foods eating plan (which you can find here if you are interested). It should be interesting! You are supposed to feel great, have fewer cravings, get sick less, have more energy and have beautiful skin (a plus that I am really looking forward to!). My one worry is that this way of eating requires you to eat so much food and I am honestly a little worried that I might not be able to consume what I am supposed to every day! I guess I won't have to worry about starving myself on this new diet, though, which is a plus. :-)

Today was also my first day of practice with my new football team! The people are really, really nice. Not to diss my old team, but this new team is so relaxed and friendly, and that just goes to show you that Brooklyn wins in the awesome department... yet again. I think this season is going to be a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home