1.18.2010

Bachelor!

So once again it is the season during which I take my pride and shove it into the deep, dark recesses of my closet where I am sure not to find it for a good long time and recommence my Bachelor addiction. That's right... the Bachelor is on ABC again! Wahoo?

This season I told myself I was for sure not going to watch since I found out that ABC had chosen Jake to be the bachelor. I mean, he seems like a sweet guy and everything, but I wasn't really pumped about watching him go through his myriad emotions (he's got more estrogen than some women I know) all while being subject to his continuous assertions that he is, in fact, just a nice guy who is sick of finishing last. (Pft!)

Despite my adamant refusal to watch the show... well, I watched the first episode (look who's all talk now?). And while I swore it would only be one episode, one episode turned into two, which turned into yet another seasonal addiction. Oh, dear!

I feel like I should have done something this weekend that was academic or educational in an attempt to counterbalance the fluffy effects of this reality show, but (no thanks to a friend from college) I instead spent the weekend plunging further into the depths of reality TV show despair; that's right, I've now seen every episode of Jersey Shore.

Shhh... don't tell my college. I fear they may revoke my diploma.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/25/10, 9:38 AM, Blogger sasha said...

the college that still let us graduate even though we watched elimidate every night at dinner? I don't think you have to worry. :)

 
At 1/25/10, 9:59 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

You make a very compelling argument! (I laughed really hard when I read that - so true, so true!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home