1.07.2010

So It's A New Year!

Well, life has been pretty busy these past few weeks. I've evaluated 50+ students (only 20 more to go!), tried my darndest to get out of football (it's like a cult and now there is no turning back), and attempted to start a raw food diet (lentil soup isn't cheating, I swear!).

Apart from the normal hustle and bustle, I've not been doing anything of particular interest lately. I went to NH and had a lovely time with my family, rung in the New Year at my grandmother's house before heading to my sister's apartment to watch her and her roommate drink themselves silly, and I also adopted a cat.

That's right! I did it. I went to the Humane Society and got myself the sweetest, funniest most adorable cat ever! Her name is Skittles, and she likes to sit on my lap and purr; she also likes to chase balls with bells in them. Since I throw her kitty toys for her and let her sleep in my lap, she basically leads the best kitty life ever.

Anyhow, I attribute my failure to blog to Skittles. I mean, when an adorable ball of fluff decides to take a 4 hour nap in your lap, it would just be cruel to stand up so you could tend to your blogging. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home