3.21.2010

Button Makers

A few weekends ago I was invited to a birthday party for the sister of one of my friends. I decided to go because it was a crafting night, and I love me some collages; give me scissors and some rubber cement, and I'll go crazy!

About half way through my destruction of an architectural magazine, one of the hosts of the party came over and stated that they were surprised that nobody had used the button maker...


SAY WHAT?

Immediately I set to the task of making a button because, HELLO! You don't get to make a custom button every day!!

That's basically the end of the story, except to say that button makers are awesome, and if they were not $300 I would have one and you all would be getting buttons for every occasion for the rest of your lives.

Sadly, I won't be getting a button maker any time soon, as I am going to be a poor student. I got into the grad school that I applied to, and will probably be spending almost every waking moment doing school work starting in September. Actually, come to think of it, I probably won't even have time to lament the absence of an awesome button maker in my life! That's not a bad thing. :-)

1 Comments:

At 7/4/10, 10:35 AM, Anonymous Georgina x said...

love the design of your blog :) x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home