11.06.2007

Creative Organization

I was looking for something long and string-ish tonight because I needed to guestimate the length of something. My standard technique for measuring when a ruler or measuring tape of any kind escapes me is to take said string-ish thing and count how many times it extends the length of a piece of paper.

Anyhow, I have a ton of cords and things (being a bit of a gadget addict, I have wires a-plenty) in this one drawer. I pulled open the drawer and right on top of all the wires I saw one of my favorite bras which had, up until this point, gone missing. To this, I say WOOHOO!

There are two points I'd like to make, the first being that you find things in the most unexpected of places. Second, I think a safe conclusion to draw from this experience is that I am a totally random individual and could benefit from a little organization in my life.

2 Comments:

At 11/7/07, 10:18 AM, Blogger sasha said...

Couldn't you use the bra to measure things? It seems like if you were say, a 36c, then you'd know the band was exactly 36 inches long. The measurements could be pretty precise.

 
At 11/7/07, 10:15 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Sasha, you're amazing. That is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home