12.26.2006

A Lametard Christmas

My sister lied to me!!! She said she bought me a lametard (another Sarah original word) Christmas gift, and she did not.

She got me a Tamagotchi pet which I have named BOB. He came from the market in Montpellier and he cost 3 euros. He can scan barcodes, communicate with infrared lasers, fight and blow up balloons. I spend hours honing his fighting skills and reading to him (I don't want him to grow up strong and stupid like ahem-Arnold-ahem).

He never sleeps. He's a fighting MACHINE!!! And he never poops either. Therefore he is WAY better than my sister's pet, who does both frequently. GO BOB!

In other news, I found a song called "Jesus Hits Like an Atom Bomb". I don't know if it is funny or not as I have yet to listen to it... if it turns out to be funny, some of you will soon find it in your inbox, no doubt.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home