10.08.2007

Great Music You Should Hear

Sometimes I buy really horrid music on a whim. Lately, however, I've been on a roll! Now, assuming you like upbeat, happy sounding music, you should really look into the following artists:

Eric Hutchinson: I mentioned him before. Again, he's amazing, links are in a previous post.

The Last Goodnight: Amazing. Their single was free on iTunes this week and since their whole CD was cheap, I decided to buy the whole thing. It's fantastic! I love every song. Their website.

Jon McLaughlin: I can't really say anything about his whole CD, but his song "Industry" is excellent. There is some pretty great piano playing on this track, and I would recommend it based on how much I love the piano only. His song "Industry."

Everybody Else: I may revoke this statement later on because I have not really listened to their whole album yet, but so far, so good! Their website.

Sorry, but I've got no good female artists to report on at the moment (besides Regina Spektor - I've still got to break open her CD, but I've got a good feeling about her). Care to make some suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home