1.22.2007

My Monday Two O'Clock Class

They are definitely, sans doute, my favorite group of kids that I see.

Sure, they can be quite roudy, they hardly ever pay attention and they say completely innappropriate things sometimes. They don't always complete in class assignments, they get off track, the talk in French and have side conversations galore... but despite all that, I really look forward to seeing them.

They are good kids - meaning they are not bad students, they just need a little help to stay focused. They are very capable of doing the work (if they choose to do it), they are always in a good mood and happy to see you... best of all, they make teaching a challenge (in the best sense). Every day is interesting, challenging and rewarding.

I had the best class today with these kids. I don't know what happened - perhaps their teacher spoke with them about their behavior, or perhaps they were just really interested in the lesson - but they were quiet, payed attention, participated in class, answered my questions, followed my directions... it was amazing. It was so much fun!

So, to Madame Benezet's class (tous les lundis à 14h), you're all great kids. I know you'll never probably see this, but now the world knows. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home